Lucida Addiction and Mental Health Treatment Center Opens in Florida
Elements Behavioral Health opens Lucida, a substance abuse and mental health treatment center that blends evidence-based and alternative therapies, exceptional clinical and medical staff, personalized care, and resort-style amenities in a safe, private location just steps from the Intracoastal Waterway in Florida.
Long Beach, CA (PRWEB) December 18, 2013 – On December 16, Elements Behavioral Health, a leading nationwide provider of behavioral health care programs, opened a brand new, state-of-the-art substance abuse and dual diagnosis treatment center in Florida.
Lucida Treatment CenterSM is an addiction and mental health treatment center located in a beautiful setting just a few steps from Florida’s Intracoastal Waterway in Palm Beach County. In an exclusive, resort-like setting, men and women receive highly effective, research-based treatment for a wide range of addictions and mental health disorders.
Lucida offers three distinct programs, including:
- Multicultural Program for Spanish Speakers – One of the nation’s only multicultural, bilingual substance abuse and mental health treatment programs. Men and women ages 21 and over receive an exceptional level of individualized care from a bilingual treatment team in a comfortable setting that features a personal chef and housekeeping service. Recognizing that family support is essential to recovery, Lucida offers a world-class family program that works closely with clients and their families throughout treatment and at three-month intervals for one year following treatment.
- Addictions Program – A comprehensive dual diagnosis treatment program for men and women ages 26 and over who are suffering from addictions and co-occurring mental health issues. This program offers personalized treatment, a family program and expert psychiatric care in a private, home-like setting. Recognizing that 12-step involvement doesn’t appeal to everyone, Lucida offers alternatives like SMART Recovery®. Treatment is based on the BRENDA model, which meets clients wherever they are in the process of change and helps them develop the motivation and tools to achieve lasting recovery.
- Women’s Program for Mood Disorders – An innovative program for women 21 and over who are struggling with substance abuse, anxiety, depression, eating disorders, trauma, intimacy and relationship issues, and other mental health issues. Women in this program receive a high level of individualized care from an all-female treatment team, along with a three-day intensive family program, a personal chef, and nutrition and meal planning developed by physician, scientist and New York Times best-selling author Dr. Pamela Peeke.
During their stay at Lucida, clients live in gated, well-appointed, gender-separate townhomes overlooking the Intracoastal Waterway and receive treatment from a world-class team made up of a board-certified psychiatrist, master’s and doctoral level therapists, and a case manager. Lucida maintains an exceptionally high staff-to-client ratio and offers a variety of evidence-based therapies as well as innovative approaches. Program components include:
• Comprehensive Assessments
• Intensive Individual Therapy
• Educational and Process Groups (Gender-Separate)
• Family Therapy and Intensive Family Program
• Expert Medication Management and Psychiatric Care
• Dialectical Behavior Therapy
• Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
• Acceptance and Commitment Therapy
• Trauma Resolution Therapies (EMDR and Somatic Experiencing®)
• Dolphin-Assisted Therapy
• Therapeutic Sailing
• Equine Therapy
• Onsite SMART Recovery® Groups (12-Step Support Groups Also Available)
• Yoga and Tai Chi
• Craniosacral Therapy
• Acupuncture and Massage Therapy
• Ropes Course and Zip Line
• Nutritional Counseling
• Comprehensive Discharge Planning and Aftercare
• Spiritual Support
“We are excited to be able to offer three innovative new treatment programs to our national and international clients,” said Catherine Willner, regional vice president – Florida at Elements Behavioral Health. “We believe that the combination of expert staff, use of proven evidence-based therapies and provision of luxury accommodations adds up to the ideal treatment environment, and the type of exceptional programming clients have come to expect from Elements Behavioral Health.”
“As the first program in the Elements family to offer alternatives to traditional 12-step support, Lucida is another way we’re fulfilling our commitment to highly individualized treatment that meets the diverse needs of our clients,” said Dr. David Sack, CEO of Elements Behavioral Health. “We are grateful for the warm reception we are receiving and look forward to serving individuals and families from all over the world at Lucida.”
To learn more about Lucida, call (855) 463-6369 or visit www.lucidatreatment.com. En Español llama (562) 731-2480.
About Elements Behavioral Health
Elements Behavioral Health is a family of behavioral health care programs that also includes Promises Treatment Centers, The Ranch, The Sexual Recovery Institute, Right Step and The Recovery Place. Elements offers comprehensive, innovative treatment for substance abuse, sexual addiction, trauma, eating disorders and other mental health disorders. We are committed to delivering clinically sophisticated treatment that promotes permanent lifestyle change, not only for the patient but for the entire family system. For more information about Elements Behavioral Health, visit www.elementsbehavioralhealth.com