Journey Healing Centers’ network of substance abuse and dual diagnosis treatment programs in Arizona and Utah joins the Elements Behavioral Health family of treatment centers.
Long Beach, CA (PRWEB) December 18, 2013 – Elements Behavioral Health, a leading nationwide provider of addiction and mental health treatment programs, announced today that it has acquired Journey Healing Centers’ network of drug and alcohol treatment centers in Arizona and Utah.
Journey Healing Centers provides the full continuum of addiction treatment services, from residential treatment and sober living to day treatment and intensive outpatient care. Its network of treatment centers is accredited by the Joint Commission and includes a wide range of program offerings:
- The Retreat, Scottsdale, AZ – an exclusive residential substance abuse and dual diagnosis treatment center in an idyllic setting in the high desert that offers world-class amenities including a gourmet chef, a private pool and Jacuzzi, and an onsite gym
- The Sundance Center, Scottsdale, AZ – a residential addiction and dual diagnosis treatment center located in a private residential neighborhood in Scottsdale
- Journey Utah, Salt Lake City, UT – a client centered, exclusive addiction treatment center located near the base of the Wasatch Mountain Range
- Creekside, Salt Lake City, UT – a residential long-term care treatment center in a private, luxurious home
- Sober Living, Salt Lake City, UT – a safe, structured and secure community that helps men and women transition from residential treatment back into the community
Journey Healing Centers has been featured in USA Today, Psychology Today, Discovery Channel, People Magazine, NPR, Fox News and other media outlets.
“We are confident that Elements Behavioral Health, one of the nation’s leaders in addiction treatment, is the right partner for Journey,” said Joshua Lannon, CEO and co-founder of Journey Healing Centers. “Elements recognizes the unique culture we have created over the past decade and is dedicated to preserving it so we can best serve our guests, their families and our employees.”
“We proudly welcome Journey Healing Centers into the Elements family of programs,” said Dr. David Sack, CEO of Elements Behavioral Health. “In addition to its high-quality treatment programs, beautiful facilities and strong clinical capabilities, Journey Healing Centers employs a team of professionals with an unmistakable passion for treating addiction and mental health disorders.”
About Elements Behavioral Health
Elements Behavioral Health is a family of behavioral health care programs that includes Promises Treatment Centers, The Ranch, The Sexual Recovery Institute, Right Step and The Recovery Place. Elements offers comprehensive, innovative treatment for substance abuse, sexual addiction, trauma, eating disorders and other mental health disorders. We are committed to delivering clinically sophisticated treatment that promotes permanent lifestyle change, not only for the patient but for the entire family system. For more information about Elements Behavioral Health, visit elementsbh4.wpengine.com.