Lucida Treatment Center
Lucida℠ Treatment Center is a luxury drug rehab and mood disorder program located just a few steps away from Florida’s Intracoastal Waterway in Palm Beach County. At Lucida, men and women receive highly effective, research-based treatment for a wide range of addictions and mental health disorders.
Our programming includes:
- Dual Diagnosis/Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment – Our comprehensive dual diagnosis treatment program is designed for those experiencing addiction and mental health issues. We offer both alternatives to the 12 Steps like SMART Recovery® as well as 12-Step support options to complement our clinical programming.
- Mood Disorders Program – Lucida’s mood disorders program treats women with anxiety, depression, trauma and other mental health issues.
- Intensive Outpatient Program – To help ease the transition back into everyday life, we offer outpatient programming for our clients. While living in nearby sober-living housing, they attend daily programming and also interview for jobs, apply for school and spend time in the outside community –building on their recovery skills.
Our holistic approach includes a range of traditional and alternative therapies to complement the healing process. Some of these therapies include:
- Individual, Group and Family Therapy
- Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy
- Acupuncture and Massage Therapy*
- Expert Medication Management
- Family Program
- Nutrition Assessments*
- Onsite Support Groups (non 12-Step and 12-Step)
- Psychiatric Care
- Trauma-Focused Therapies
Lucida Treatment Center provides our clients with the comforts of home and a safe environment in which to heal. Luxury amenities, personalized care, a high staff-to-client ratio and world-class treatment help prepare our clients for a successful transition back home. Through relapse prevention groups, client outings, support groups and comprehensive care plans, our clients realize that they are never alone in their struggle to overcome addiction or mental illness. At Lucida, which means “brightest star in the constellation,” we help our clients emerge from darkness and discover the light of recovery.
* Additional fee applies
Call us today for a confidential assessment. 844-875-5609