The Ranch Mississippi
The Ranch Mississippi is a Joint Commission accredited residential treatment center for men and women working to overcome the debilitating effects of drugs and alcohol.
Located on a serene 23-acre campus in Mississippi, just a half-hour from the Jackson-Evers International Airport, The Ranch Mississippi provides gender-specific, multidisciplinary addiction treatment that is custom tailored to meet each client’s needs.
Comprehensive Treatment Programs
From intensive outpatient to residential treatment, The Ranch Mississippi treats the body, mind and spirit to heal the whole person. Recognizing that about half of people struggling with addiction also have one or more co-occurring mental health disorders, we offer integrated dual diagnosis treatment that integrates comprehensive psychiatric evaluations with expert medication management and specialized therapeutic groups.
Drug and Alcohol Programs
- Stabilization and Assessment – This program includes addiction and psychiatric assessments, stabilization and identification of triggers, and referrals to appropriate treatment.
- Residential Addiction Rehab – Our comprehensive, residential addiction recovery program provides clients with the necessary tools to maintain long-term recovery.
- Intensive Outpatient – Clients are able to fulfill day-to-day personal and professional responsibilities while receiving psycho-education, individual counseling and group therapy.
- Professionals Evaluation – Ideal for physicians, dentists, attorneys and other professionals, this five-day program include assessments, education, counseling and recommendations for treatment as appropriate.
- Christian Drug Rehab – A non-denominational biblical and clinically sound addiction treatment program for men seeking recovery based in Christ. The program freely uses Christian terms and incorporates The Bible, Celebrate Recovery, and The Big Book of Alcoholics Anonymous, Christian support groups, mindfulness and chapel services.
- Drug Rehab for Pregnant Woman – We have specially trained medical staff who can safely detox pregnant women from drugs and alcohol and attend to all of their OB/GYN medical needs during addiction treatment.
- Addiction Treatment for Nurses – The Ranch Mississippi drug rehab is qualified and approved to provide special assessments required by State Boards of Nursing. Clients work closely with our medical and psychiatric staff to meet evaluation and treatment requirements and obtain any necessary documentation or follow up.
- Family Program – Our week-long, intensive family program addresses relationship issues stemming from addiction and introduces loved ones to long-term support resources.
An Integrative Approach
Treatment at The Ranch Mississippi includes traditional approaches such as individual and group therapy and addiction education, as well as experiential therapies such as adventure therapy and expressive therapies. These complementary therapies help clients develop trust, interpersonal communication skills, leadership skills and personal responsibility.
We understand the pain that addiction brings to the addict’s loved ones and offer family therapy and a five-day family program to bring healing to the entire family system. This program includes comprehensive education, family-centered group therapy, family and client group therapy, and recommendations for loved ones for forging ahead.
Call us today for a confidential assessment. 844-875-5609